Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Join our Coffee Time Romance Chat This Friday!

This Friday, some "sweet" romance authors and I will be holding an all day Summer Fun Chat over at Coffee Time Romance. The chat will begin at 9 AM EST, 6 AM PST. Night owl that I am, I may be chatting in my sleep at that hour (yes, I'm on PST), but I'll be there, and who knows, I might even say something coherent before 9 AM my time!

So please come over and join us! In order to participate, you must first register at Coffee Time Romance. Click here to do so! If asked for a referral during the registration process, type in Coffee Crew. Then go to http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=435 to reach the Latte Lounge, where we'll all be waiting to chat away with you!

Here are a few of the authors who will be participating. Just click on their names to read more about them and their books before the chat:

Larry Hammersley (yes, men can write sweet romances too!)
Joyce DiPastena (that would be me!)

Other authors we're hoping will drop by later in the day are E.A. West and Karen Cogan.

We're hopeful that additional authors will drop in throughout the day.

We'll share excerpts from our sweet romances, many (if not all!) of us will be holding CONTESTS, and we'll be available to answer any questions you have about our books, writing in general, or whatever pops into your head that you'd like to chat about with us.

We hope you'll join us this Friday in the Coffee Time Romance Latte Lounge!




Learn more about The Sweetest Romance Group. Click here!


2 comments:

DanielleThorne said...

See you there, Joyce!

Larry Hammersley said...

Wow, Joyce, what a blog. You put mine to shame. Thanks for the PR. Larry