Sunday, March 18, 2012

Arizona Renaissance Festival 2012

Here are some pictures I snapped at this year's 
Arizona Renaissance Festival!

This harlequin was blowing bubbles at the entrance to 
delight the visiting children


Next I came to the Piccolo Pony. I don't think he's very
 piccolo ("small"), do you?



I strolled past Storybook Castle...


...and the Dragon Slide...


...and Thistlewood Cottage...


...where I met these two fine cottagers



In addition to a cottage, every Renaissance Festival needs a 
Renaissance ATM machine


And more importantly, a nice, modern restroom 
disguised as a Privy!


I watched a show while I ate my lunch (steak on a stake)


~ Dextre Tripp on fire ~


~ Dextre juggling while on fire ~

~ Dextre balancing atop a very TALL unicycle ~

~ Dextre juggling knives atop a very TALL unicyle! ~


I always stop by the Greyhound Pavilion



I went on St. Patrick's Day, so of course, Saint Patrick was there


Here are some random RenFest people



And I finished the day by watching Gypsy Geoff balance 
all these things on his chin!


Another very nice day at the Renaissance Faire!


No comments: