Welcome to the Young Adult Giveaway Hop, sponsored by I Am a Reader, Not a Writer and Down the Rabbit Hole. Here at JDP NEWS, I'm giving away a copy of the YA romantic comedy, My Fair Godmother, by Janette Rallison. Here's a summary:
After her boyfriend dumps her for her older sister, sophomore Savannah Delano wishes she could find a true prince to take her to the prom. Enter Chrissy (Chrysanthemum) Everstar: Savannah’s gum-chewing, cell phone–carrying, high heel-wearing Fair Godmother. Showing why she’s only Fair—because she’s not a very good fairy student—Chrissy mistakenly sends Savannah back in time to the Middle Ages, first as Cinderella, then as Snow White. Finally she sends Tristan, a boy in Savannah’s class, back instead to turn him into her prom-worthy prince. When Savannah returns to the Middle Ages to save Tristan, they must team up to defeat a troll, a dragon, and the mysterious and undeniably sexy Black Knight. Laughs abound in this clever fairy tale twist from a master of romantic comedy.
All you have to do to enter is leave a comment on this post with your name and email address so I can contact you if you win. Don't forget the "leave your email address" part. That's very important. :-) Deadline is January 31st, midnight PST.
So comment away, then hop along to the next blog below! (After you read the "official rules".)
According to Social Media Explorer, I'm supposed to post the following Official Rules in connection with this giveaway:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Entrants must be 18 years or older
- Giveaway opens January 27, 2012 and runs through January 31, 2012
- Entries may be left in a comment or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prize: A gently used print copy of My Fair Godmother, by Janette Rallison, retail value $16.99.
- The number or eligible entries received determines the odds of winning
- Winners will be selected on February 1. Winners have 48 hours to respond to an email notifying them of their win.
- Prizes not claimed within 48 hours will be reawarded
- Sponsor name and contact info: Joyce DiPastena, email@example.com or PO Box 673, Kearny, AZ 85137
- Legal venue: Arizona (no, this doesn't mean you have to be from Arizona to enter!)
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
There. Now hop-hop along to the next giveaway!