Sunday, October 9, 2011

Summary Sunday

Summary Sunday is where I share one new sentence from each day of my writing week with you. It's a way to give you a flavor of what I'm currently working on, and a way to hold myself accountable for actually writing something during the week so I'll have some sentences to share with you! :-)

These sentences are from my never-ending draft of Acelet's story. (Acelet was a character in Illuminations of the Heart, in case you haven't read it.)

Monday: ’Twas no easy task for the servant, but the poet Chrétien had a gift for sparkling(?) dialogue and Acelet had an undeniable flair for captivating interpretation.

Tuesday: Madame Viars sighed, and sighed again, before Joslin heard her three-legged stool scrape across the floor. 

Wednesday: The deed was done in a trice.

Thursday: She suspected a wooden box tucked next to the cloth might hold parchment, ink and pen.

No comments: