Wednesday, May 18, 2011

7th Annual Brenda Novak Auction for Diabetes Research...in progress!

I'm posting this a little late, but best selling author Brenda Novak's Auction for Diabetes Research is currently in full swing! 23.6 million children and adults in the USA have diabetes. It runs in my family on my father's side, which is why I am excited to be able to once again support this wonderful cause.

In 2010, the auction raised $303,000 for diabetes research. Wouldn't it be great to break that record this year? You can help and get something back in the process. Once again, I am donating a copy of my sweet medieval romance, Loyalty's Web, to this auction. If you'd like to bid on it, click here.

Already have a copy? Not a problem! There are literally hundreds of other items you can bid on. Why not take a stroll on over to the site and at least take a peek? Click here for the main online auction page.

Deadline for bids is May 31, 2011, so don't delay! Remember...it's for a great cause!

No comments: