Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Decluttering

I've discovered that, when decluttering, it's easier to let go of some of those little snippets I've clipped from the paper if I share them on my blog first. That way I haven't actually tossed them out, rather I've recorded them for infinity! (Or however long the internet decides to last.)

So, for your reading pleasure (or not), here is a little anonymous ode to the Spell Checker:

TO BEE OAR NOT TWO BE

I have a Spelling Checker,
It came with my PC,
It plainly marks four my revue
Mistakes witch I can not sea!
I've run this poem threw hit,
I'm sure you wood bee pleased too no,
Its letter perfect in it's weigh,
My checker tolled me sew!

Okay, thanks for letting me share! I can let go of this one now. :-)

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Great poem, Joyce! And a brilliant filing system. :)

I think we all have a love-hate relationship with spell checker.