Saturday, April 4, 2009

To Twitter or Not To Twitter...

That is the question!

So, should I give Twitter a try? Would anyone seriously be interested in anything I might have to Twitter about? Please help me out by voting in my Twitter poll! You'll find it just under all my links on the left side of the page, and just above my Shelfari shelf. I'm leaving the voting open for one month, at the end of which time the majority will rule!

And since I'm new to the whole concept of Twittering, if you vote "Yes", I'd love you to leave a comment on this post and tell me what you'd be most interested in having my Twitter about. Feel free to sign in and comment as Anonymous, if you're more comfortable that way.

Thanks!

5 comments:

The Heartless Gamer Girl said...

Of course you should twitter, Joyce! It's a lot of fun and you can twitter about anything you want. I find everything you choose to share quite interesting. :o)

Raonaid Luckwell said...

I agree with Jaimey.. Twitter is fun and different in ways from facebook and myspace.

You just type one liner bits of things, even random things if that is your wish. I know a lot of authors that I'm following on there.

orneryswife said...

it's fun, but a little disconcerting to me to have so many strangers "following" me! It's the only way I keep up with some of my nephews and nieces!
tm

Why Not? Because I Said So! said...

Of course you need to Twitter. I am loving it! It is fast and easy and not time consuming at all...like facebook can be.

Pat said...

Sure, Joyce. Twitter away. Twitter sounds easy. I plan to start Twittering soon, myself!