Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summary Sunday


I struggled between writing and research this week, but I managed to come up with a few new sentences for Meg's story to share with you.

Monday: “I wish you had been freckled or homely or fat,” he said. 

Tuesday: She stared at his profile, so grateful for his forebearance that tears started to her eyes again.

Wednesday: He was still tall, his face still pleasant to gaze at, his brown hair still slightly wavy, his eyes still steady and grey.

Thursday: “I have sworn you no harm, Christina, but I will not let the shadows hide the truth from you."

Friday: She smiled again, this time so that she would not cry.

Saturday: She snapped her head back and glared at him, unsure which made her angrier, that he should insist on denigrating himself this way or that he had spoiled the afterglow of her first kiss.

No comments: