Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Book Signings!

I'm participating in the following book signings this weekend.


Writers Unite to Fight Cancer members who will sign at 
(6230 E. Speedway Blvd, Tucson, AZ) 
include:

10:00 AM until Noon Carroll Morris, and 
Margaret Turley.

Noon until 2:00 PM Joyce DiPastena, Cindy Williams,
Donna Hatch, 

We are donating $1.00 from each book sold at this event to 

ALSO THAT DAY...

Seven authors will sign books at 
 from 10:AM until 6:00 PM Saturday March 19th, 2011. 
(7012 E. Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ) -- I'll be signing from 3:00-5:00 PM.



Bring your family and friends. We’d love to meet you. Both venues offer something for everyone and provide great gifts for upcoming events like birthdays, graduations, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day. Support your local authors. See You There.

2 comments:

Writers Unite to Fight Cancer said...

I am so excited to be signing books next to you. Your example is one I've tried to follow.
Margaret

Joyce DiPastena said...

Oh my, Margaret, I'm the one who's honored to be signing books next to you! Thank you so much for inviting me to participate in this wonderful cause!