Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Month Full of Love!

All kinds of exciting events are coming up in February to help you celebrate Valentine's Day, and heck, the entire month!

First, check out the February Author's Incognito Newsletter. Theme this month: Writing Romance: Keeping it clean without losing the sizzle.

I contributed an article on the writing the kissing scene, while Keith N. Fisher shared thoughts on writing a romance from the man's point of view. Lots of other great writing advice is shared there, too. I hope you'll check it out!

Also coming up are two blog hops and a blogfest. I've never participated in a blogfest before, but I'll be doing so on Valentine's Day. Read on to learn more!

Coming up February 8-13: Followers Love Giveaway Hop


I'll be giving away a copy of Loyalty's Web for this blog hop.



February 14 (Valentine's Day) is the Authors Incognito Romance Blogfest. I and many other authors from Authors Incognito will be sharing scenes from our works-in-progress where our heroes and heroines meet for the first time on our pages. (All G-rated) I'll be sharing a scene from The Lady and the Minstrel. You won't want to miss this very first glimpse of my new/old WIP!



Also starting on February 14 and running through February 16 (three days only!) is the Books with Love Blog Hop, where I will be giving away...yes, another copy of Loyalty's Web

And don't forget the giveaway currently underway for the e-book Regency romance, A Very Merry Chase. Oh, and I almost forgot! My next Get to Know the Reviewer interview on February 11 will be with Kathy Habel of I Am a Reader, Not a Writer. Kathy will be giving away a Marcia Lynn McClure title in connection with her interview, so you'll want to remember to check that out, too!

2 comments:

Canda said...

I'm looking forward to reading all the blogs on romance from the Authors Incognito Blogfest. I'll be back to read your entry.

Joyce DiPastena said...

Thanks, Canda! I hope you enjoy it. :-)