Saturday, November 1, 2008

Drawings Drawing to a Close--Final Reminder!

My two website drawings are drawing to a close THIS WEDNESDAY, November 5th, so if you've procrastinated entering, procrastinate no longer!





On November 5th, I will be drawing THREE winners to each receive a $10 e-gift certificate to Deseret Book to order or purchase a copy of Leatherwood Press's newly released edition of my medieval romance, Loyalty's Web.








I'm also hosting a drawing for Regency author, Donna Hatch, for a free copy of her just released e-book, The Stranger She Married. Deadline: also November 5th. (Winners of both contests will be announced on November 6th.)





To see how to enter either or (better yet) both drawings, visit my website and click on the "News & Contests" tab.


Don't let the clock run out!

(What do you mean Halloween is over? I still have candy!)

No comments: