Wednesday, November 21, 2007

November 23, 2007


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Best wishes to those of you who are brave enough to battle the crowds on Black Friday, as well as to crowd-avoiders (like me), who prefer to wait for Cyber Monday for the "official" start of the holiday shopping season.

I'd just like to let you know about a few updates on my writing front, and alert you to a new, upcoming contest!

On Wednesday, November 21, I posted a new blog on Medieval Research with Joyce, entitled "Castles and More". I begin my post with an excerpt from my medieval novel, Loyalty's Web--different from the excerpt on my current website--so if you'd like to read another snippet from my novel to get a taste for my story and style, stop by my research blog soon! (And don't forget to vote in my reading poll on the right side of the screen while you're there.)


The countdown is currently in progress to win a signed copy of Loyalty's Web and a dragon Christmas ornament for my website/Author's Island Holiday Drawing. Winners will be announced on my website on December 1st, so be sure to check to see if your name appears on my contest page!

Finally, I will be starting a new "After the Holidays" drawing December 1. This will be a drawing ONLY FOR SUBSCRIBERS OF JDP NEWS, so the details for entering will only appear in my December newsletter. This gift will help you find...

...after the hustle and bustle of the holidays. Trust me, ladies, you won't want to miss it!

No comments: