Sunday, August 28, 2011

Summary Sunday


Summary Sunday is where I share one new sentence from each day of my writing week with you. It's a way to give you a flavor of what I'm currently working on, and a way to hold myself accountable for actually writing something during the week so I'll have some sentences to share with you! :-)

These sentences are from my never-ending draft of Acelet's story. (Acelet was a character in Illuminations of the Heart, in case you haven't read it.)

Monday: For you, she vowed to the former, whom I lost to his greed, and for Lord Simon, whom she had lost to his lies.   

Wednesday: When the wax began to drip, he thrust the end of the stick against the parchment, swiveling the stick back and forth to create a thick, flat circle.

Thursday: Niccola had been kind to her until now, but a threat to one wife must appear a threat to all, and if Niccola mistook cold resignation for shamelessness, what did it matter to her?

Friday: This time Joslin gave vent to her rebellion by flinging the garment at him.

1 comment:

Donna K. Weaver said...

Love those quotes. Very intriguing.