Sunday, August 21, 2011

Summary Sunday


Summary Sunday is where I share one new sentence from each day of my writing week with you. It's a way to give you a flavor of what I'm currently working on, and a way to hold myself accountable for actually writing something during the week so I'll have some sentences to share with you! :-)

These sentences are from my never-ending draft of Acelet's story. (Acelet was a character in Illuminations of the Heart, in case you haven't read it.)

Tuesday: Sir Raimon’s anger usually bit with the precision of an unanticipated whip.

Wednesday: "I have no intention of being a blind tool in your hand."

Friday: "You have certainly bided your time patiently for a man they claim rides like a devil into battle with a sword always first to be bathed in blood."

Saturday: The vision rose so strongly she could hear the victorious rattling of the shackles.

No comments: