Sunday, July 22, 2012

Summary Sunday

I'm out of town visiting my sister this week so my writing time is limited, but I have squeezed a little writing in nonetheless. Here are a few new sentences from Isabel's story:


Monday: (a traveling day)


Tuesday: "I knew you would remember I wear a topaz signet ring and hence know that this…” he rubbed his thumb across the yellow stone… “came from me."


Wednesday: “This is not what I had in mind when I agreed to a moonlight tryst.”


Thursday: One man is very like another, she had said to Agnes, but dancing with Lucian had exposed those words for the lie they were.


Friday: (traveling most of the day)


Saturday: “It troubles me only that I might displease you,” he said with a promptness that should have gratified her, had she not been hoping for another answer.

No comments: