There are no hoops to jump through for this giveaway. Just one simple requirement: you must leave a comment WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS on this post, because honestly, how can I track you down and let you know you won if I don't have your email address?
Mathilde needs a champion.
Her father has been accused of stealing from the king, an allegation that has reduced her family to poverty. She has one chance to find and marry a man who can help her prove her father's innocence. Lord Therri, heir to a rich barony, has the wealth and connections Mathilde needs to delve into the mysteries of her father's past. Furthermore, Therri embodies all her romantic dreams.
Etienne, the younger son of a disgraced family, has neither wealth nor connections, but is smitten with Mathilde at a glance. She finds the knight intriguing, but believes he is only out to seduce her. While she seeks for a way to win Therri's attention, Etienne tricks her into granting him her favor, an embroidered white ribbon, for a tournament, setting in motion a dangerous chain reaction of events. Can Etienne save Mathilde from a nightmare from her past and prove himself the true hero of her dreams?
The winner may have their choice of print, Kindle, or Nook copy. International entries are welcome, as long as The Book Depository mails to your address. Click here to see if they ship to you.
Deadline for entries is midnight PST, April 22nd. The winner will be drawn by Random.org on April 23.
All entered? Then hop on along to find some more fantastic no-strings-attached prizes below!
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Entrants must be 18 years or older
- Giveaway opens April 17, 2012 and runs through April 22, 2012
- Entries may be left in a comment or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winners will be selected on April 23. Winners have 48 hours to respond to an email notifying them of their win.
- Prizes not claimed within 48 hours will be reawarded
- Sponsor name and contact info: Joyce DiPastena, email@example.com or PO Box 673, Kearny, AZ 85137
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW