Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Light Bulb Award

And my latest Light Bulb Award goes to...


In response to a brainstorming plea to help me overcome a bump in my WIP a few months back, Rachel made a suggestion which I failed to see the significance of at the time. But the idea nestled in my mind, just waiting until the last few days to suddenly burst free and (hopefully) propel my plot forward in a whole new way. Naturally, I can't tell you what her suggestion was or how I plan to use it, because that would give too much away. :-) But I wanted to take a moment here to say:

"Thank you, Rachel! You've won my rarely awarded and highly coveted Light Bulb Award!"



(Okay, so I don't know whether anyone actually covets this award, but that in no way lessens my gratitude to the winner!)

2 comments:

Rachel Harlin said...

Joyce, you are a sweetheart! I have a hard time believing someone as talanted as you would dream of taking advice from me! I am flattered and humbled that you'd think to even tell anyone. Thank you! I can't tell you how much this boosts my confidence today!
Happy Kisses!

Nichole Giles said...

Personally, a lightbulb award IS something to be highly coveted. It means the recipient has successfully helped another human being with a vexing problem.

Congratulations Rachel, and thanks for helping Joyce out so she can finish the book I'm waiting to read. =)

Nichole