Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy 101 Award!


Thank you, Aleksandra of Aleksandra's Corner for this lovely Happy 101 Award! To earn it, I have to list 10 things that make me happy, then pass the award on to 10 friends. Hmmm, how hard can it be to come up with 10 happy thoughts? Let's find out!

Ten Things That Make Me Happy

1. Spending time with my sister
2. My cats
3. Music (especially Tchaikovsky and music from my childhood)
4. Reading
5. I suppose I should put "Writing" in here somewhere. Let's say it makes me happy when it "works". :-)
6. (Hmm, this is tougher than it looks!) Playing the piano
7. When people are nice
8. Blue, sunny skies
9. Reading about Henry II
10. Knowing something I did made someone else happy

Okay, now ten wonderful bloggers I'm passing this onto:

1. Suzanne Barker at Up To Speed
2. Catherine Galloway at My Own Opinion
3. Nichole Giles at Random-ish by Nichole
4. Miss Mae at Pure Southern Genteel
5. Connie Hall at C. LaRene Hall
6. Joan Sowards at Haunts Haven
7. Anna Jones Buttimore at Buttimore's Books
8. Larry Hammersley at Larry Hammersley
9. E.A. West at The West Corner
10. Cheri Schmidt at Cheri Schmidt

I'm looking forward to learning what makes each of them happy!

1 comment:

Nichole Giles said...

Hi Joyce! Thanks for the fun award. I'll get something done for this and pass it on next week. =)

Nichole

PS One of the things that makes me happy is my bloggy friends and all the fun awards we pass around. =)