Monday, January 20, 2014

Indie Author Resources Blog Fest


Author JordanMcCollum has put together this rockin' blog fest to showcase some of the behind the scenes talent that help Indie authors "put it all together" and make our books shine: editors, proofreaders, cover designers, interior designers, e-book formatters. Today I and many other authors want to show our behind-the-scenes support team a little love by highlighting them on our websites or blogs. In that spirit, I want to show my love and give a shoutout to my amazing cover designer, Regency romance author Jaimey Grant and her cover design website, An Author's Art. Here are the covers she has designed for my books so far.





(As you see, she does full print covers/front + back, too!)


Check out more of her work at An Author's Art.

Want to see who else is receiving love today? Visit http://JordanMcCollum.com/indie-resources/

2 comments:

Jordan McCollum said...

Gorgeous covers, Joyce! Thanks so much for participating and sharing Jaimey's fantastic work!

Writers Unite to Fight Cancer said...

great to have a place to give credit where credit is due.
I love the covers.
Margaret Turley