Sunday, February 2, 2014

Summary Sunday

Good news! I am definitely in the last chapter of The Lady and the Minstrel! I hope to finish up my first draft this week. If not this week, early the next week. (Because you never know what life might throw at you to make you miss a day or two.) That means I won't have many more new sentences to share with you from this particular writing project. Here is probably my next-to-the-last Summary Sunday with you from The Lady and the Minstrel.

Monday: (Kit:) “To the devil with you, Rob. Do you think I don’t know what you are trying to do?”

Wednesday: Strode gripped his hilt with both hands and raised the point of the blade above their struggling bodies, poising it to spear the two men together as one might impale a pair of fish.

Thursday: The ragged voice startled Robert.


Friday: Gunthar dealt Robert a brisk cuff on the side of the head. “Young fool,” he said.

No comments: