Saturday, June 25, 2011

What Am I Reading Now?

Having finished a Kindle Regency romance novella (Constant Hearts, by Donna Hatch), I decided it was time to return to whittling down my hard copy TBR pile. (My cats keep knocking over my stacks, so I guess I'd better read fast!) I'm continuing on in the Regency world with an inspirational Regency called Loving Lydia, by Amy de Trempe. I've never read an inspirational Regency before, but so far I'm enjoying it! The inspirational part isn't too heavy handed and isn't detracting from the Regency spirit of the book.


Here's the back cover blurb for Loving Lydia:


Loving Lydia is a sweet romance with inspirational elements set in Regency England. The story revolves around the lives of Lady Lydia Demains, a morally upright and tenderly naive young woman, and Lord Alexander Wake, an immoral rake, for lack of a better description. Or is he really? Enjoy the rich romance of an innocent young woman caught up into the world of a gentleman who lost his ability to trust and made enemies along the way. A world of obstacles and danger. However, Lord Alex isn't the only one who makes an enemy amongst the ton.


Stop by on Tuesday to read a Tuesday Teaser from Loving Lydia.


2 comments:

S.B.Niccum said...

I love Regency Romance!
S.B. Niccum
Author Website
Blog
and www.chicksinlit.blogspot.com

Valerie Ipson said...

Looks like a good one. I do love the cover, so if you can judge a book by its...