Friday, July 24, 2009

Heroines, heroines...

Did I say I knew who my new heroine is? I may have spoken too soon! I'm pretty sure Leonia is gone for good. It might still be Joslin. But with my WIP proving itself to have a stubborn will of its own, it might turn out to be someone I (and my hero) haven't even met yet!

Or maybe (gasp!) I'm not even writing a romance at all this time. If anybody knows, it certainly isn't me! Looks like I'll just have to keep writing to find out what the heck this next book of mine wants to be!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Is there ever such a thing as shared heroine status? (I'm thinking WICKED Elphaba/Galinda type...one slightly stronger than the other, but both very important to the story!)
Good luck!

The Heartless Gamer Girl said...

I hate it when the story takes over. Darn characters. You'd think they were real the way they dictate to us, making the story their own.

I for one, hope your characters decide on romance.

:o)