Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Free Loving Lucianna keychains!

Look what I have, courtesy of Loving the Book Launch Party! Keychains that match the cover of Loving Lucianna!



In fact, I have 10 of them and I want to share them with you! If you have read and enjoyed Loving Lucianna, this is all you have to do: snap a photo of you holding a copy of Loving Lucianna (yes, the copy can be on your Kindle or iPad--just be sure the cover is showing) and email me the picture with your permission to post it here on my blog and on Facebook. Email me the photo with your mailing address to jdipastena@yahoo.com and I will send you a free keychain. I'll even throw in some magnets with the covers of Loyalty's Web, Illuminations of the Heart, and Loving Lucianna.

What if you borrowed a copy to read? That's okay, too. Just borrow it back long enough to snap a photo and send it to me.

One keychain per photo. No purchase necessary. (As I said, you're welcome to borrow a copy of Loving Lucianna.) 18 years old or older. USA entries only. Deadline is open until all the keychains are gone. Remember, I only have 10, so start snapping your photos now!


2 comments:

Karen said...

I sent my picture! You're such a great writer! Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us!

Monica said...

I had no idea you were an author! I just ordered my copy. I look forward to reading it once it arrives.