Sunday, January 8, 2012

More contest pics!

There's one more week to enter for a chance at one of 3 copies of my soon-to-be-released medieval romance, Dangerous Favor. All you have to do is send me a picture of you with one of my books (print or e-book, personal or borrowed) by January 15th. 


Each of these people have entered. I hope you'll join them soon!


Click here for full details on how to enter.








Gayle Humpherys with Loyalty's Web
















Gayle Humpherys with Illuminations of the Heart










I can't lie. This has got to be one of my favorites: Gayle Humpherys with future readers of my books. :-)










Here's Jeannette J with a copy of Illuminations of the Heart












Jeannette J with Loyalty's Web











And here's Jeannette J with my short e-story, An Epiphany Gift for Robin. (See how easy it is to send me a picture of you and any of my ebooks?)
















Cindy Wiser with Loyalty's Web






Cindy Wiser with Illuminations of the Heart






Thank you for sharing your pictures, ladies!

No comments: