Thursday, September 30, 2010

Changes are coming!

Changes are coming soon to JDP NEWS! Okay, so the changes will only be superficial. (Although I know I need to clean up my sidebars. I'll get to that eventually!) I've decided that this bookshelf template is more appropriate to my medieval research with joyce blog, since my research preference (with occasional exceptions) continues to be for books over the internet. In fact, I've just posted a blog on this subject: Google Isn't the Answer to Everything! if you'd like to read it.

So, I'll be playing with various new templates over the next few days or weeks for JDP NEWS. If this site temporarily begins to look like a horse of many colors, that's why!

2 comments:

Laura at Library of Clean Reads said...

Looking forward to seeing your changes. It's exciting, isn't it? I think I'm due for a change, but I haven't found the right template yet!

The Heartless Gamer Girl said...

I love making blog/site changes! I can't wait to see what you do with yours. :o)