Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lovely Blog Award

Thank you so much to Mozette (isn't that a pretty name?) of My Reading List for awarding my blog this lovely award! Mozette has a lovely blog of her own which, if you're a reader (and why are you following me if you're not?--just kidding!), might lead you to some intriguing new titles if you check it out.




Now that I have humbly and appreciatively accepted this award, I  have the privilege of passing it on to others in accordance with the following rules:

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you enjoy. (Okay, so 15 can be a lot to come up with! Pass it on to as many bloggers as you can, up to 15. I'm passing it on to 10.) Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

And so, I pass this award on to these truly deserving blogs. I hope you will check each one of them out!

Laura Fabiani (Library of Clean Reads)
Danielle Thorne (The Balanced Writer)
Anne Patrick (Suspense by Anne)
Miss Mae (Pure Southern Genteel)
Deirdra Eden Coppel (A Storybook World)
Sheila Staley (Why Not? Because I Said So!)
M. Gray (The Egos, the Logos, the Pathos)
Rachel Rossano's Words
Rachel Rager
Shanda Cottam (My List of Ten)

5 comments:

Mary Gray said...

Thanks, Joyce! That's so sweet!

Laura at Library of Clean Reads said...

Thanks, Joyce! I am truly honoured.

DanielleThorne said...

Joyce, I'm so touched you thought of me. Thanks a million.

Rachel Rossano said...

Thanks. I am honored to be thought of. :)

Shanda said...

Hey, just saw this- Thanks, Joyce! You're a sweetie! (woo hoo- my first every blog award.... :) )