Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Renaissance Festival Book Signing

Here are a few photos from my book signing at the Arizona Renaissance Festival on March 14, 2009.



Lady Joyce signing copies of her medieval novel, Loyalty's Web.










A close up shot of me and my snood.








My apprentices, Mistress Ginny of Romney Marsh and Mistress Kaitlyn of Greenwich, their lovely gowns dappled in the shadows of the late afternoon sun.











Those dappled shadows got me, too.











Mistress Kaitlyn merrily dancing the Escargot. Can you find her?





You can see more pictures of the Arizona Renaissance Festival from 2008 on my website under the "My Albums" tab.

6 comments:

Meljprincess said...

You look so cute, Joyce. I'd love to meet you! Looks like you had a great time. I've never been to a Ren Fest but I'd like to go to one.

Mel K.

Anonymous said...

Joyce--

I can't remember if I told you or not, but I _really_ loved Loyalty's Web.

I also really like the word "snood", though I'm not sure why.

Wendy Jones

Joyce DiPastena said...

Thanks Melissa! I'd love to meet you sometime, too. You should mark the AZ RenFest on your vacation schedule next year. It's a great one! :-)

Joyce DiPastena said...

Thanks, Wendy! I'm so glad you enjoyed Loyalty's Web! And I think "snood" is a cool word to say, too. ;-)

Cathy said...

A Renaissance Fesival, I'm so jealous. I've never been to one, but if I went, I'd want it to be some place warm. Arizona sounds like it fits the bill. Hope your book sold oodles.

Joyce Lavene said...

Loved Loyalty's Web! Great pictures at the Renaissance Festival!

Joyce Lavene
Ghastly Glass
Murder at the Ren Faire