I've been tagged by Hazel Jensen to share 25 random things about me. Always up for a challenge (well, sometimes, anyway), here we go. Now you'll know more about me than you ever wanted to know!
1. I love cats. I wanted to be born with one in my arms, but my mom must have vetoed that idea. I wonder why?
2. My printer is broken just now, and I'm really irritated.
3. I like to play the piano, though I've let myself get rusty lately, even though I'm a piano teacher. I'm trying to sit down and practice more again.
4. I like to write, but I like to write what I like to write and not what other people think I ought to write.
5. I have one brother and one sister, both older than me, but not necessarily smarter.
6. As a kid, I used to pretend that I was Saturn Girl in the Legion of Super-heroes. (DC comics, for the uninformed)
7. I later switched my allegiance to Marvel comics. The two worst things Marvel ever did was kill off Gwen Stacy and split up Johnny Storm and Crystal!
8. I love the Middle Ages. Henry II of England is my hero!
9. I always thought the name "Pericles” was very cool!
10. Jeremiah is my favorite book in the Old Testament.
11. I think nuts in chocolate chip cookies is WRONG, but I also think brownies without nuts is WRONG.
12. I played the saxophone in grade and high school, but I’ve long since lost my pucker muscles to keep it up.
13. Did I mention that I love cats?
14. I often wonder what happened to all the characters on Star Trek: Deep Space 9 after the end of the show. I still want a follow up!
15. My favorite book I ever wrote is the only one that no one has ever read but me.
16. I HATE BUGS!!!
17. Give me a story with a fun plot over a literary novel any day.
18. I love Primary.
19. I hate putting up Christmas decorations, but I love looking at them once they’re up.
20. Did I mention…cats?
21. Sunday nights are popcorn nights. Don’t try to tell me otherwise!
22. History of the English Language was one of my top all-time favorite courses in college. The Great Vowel Shift was cool! But I’ve forgotten all my phonemes. ☹
23. I love Greek mythology.
24. Okay, I admit it…I used to be a Dark Shadows fan.
25. Cats anyone?