Thursday, February 7, 2008

Welcome to February!



For all of you who follow my blog, medieval research with joyce, I am moving my posting dates to the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month, because of a scheduling conflict with Wednesdays. My newest post is now up, on the subject of "Medieval Gardens". This will be a two-part post, so be sure to return on February 21st to learn "the rest of the story" about my research book, Medieval English Gardens, by Teresa McLean.

Also, don't forget that my drawing for an autographed copy of Loyalty's Web and a 150 ml tube of Seacret Select Hand Cream (enriched with select ingredients from the Dead Sea) is still running on my website, www.joyce-dipastena.com. (See News & Contests page.) If you haven't entered yet, now's the time to do so. Deadline: February 28, with winner to be announced on Leap Day, February 29.

Another reminder: I will be doing a book signing for Loyalty's Web following the American Night Writers Association (ANWA) writing conference on March 1st, 2008, from 4:45-5:30 PM. For more information on the writing conference (everyone interested in writing is invited to attend), check out the AWNA website, which includes topics, speakers, and a location map.

The book signing, of course, is free. Location: Eagle’s Aerie School in Gilbert, AZ; 17019 South Greenfield Road, Gilbert, Arizona (NE corner of Greenfield Rd/Santan village Parkway and Pecos Road.) Tha'ts 4:45-5:30 PM. If any of you are in the area that day, I'd love to see you there!

No comments: