Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year! 2008

Happy New Year to you all!


Can you believe it's already 2008? I'm sure we're all still recovering from the holidays (at least, I know I am!), so I'll keep this short with just a couple of update announcements:


For those who are interested in a bit of historical trivia, I have updated the Clio's Corner feature on my website, with some information about the 12 Days of Christmas. (And you thought Christmas was over!)


My medieval research blog (medieval research with joyce) will be updated this Saturday--a delay from last Wednesday, for which I hope my readers will forgive me. The topic this week will be "poison", and it's a pretty good bet that cowbane will be making an appearance somewhere in my post.

And last, but never least, I'm holding a NEW DRAWING on my webpage. If you're interested in entering, go to my News & Contests page for the details. And please don't forget to include your mailing address with your entries!

+ ?

That's it for now. Short and sweet.

I wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year!

No comments: